Monday 2 June 2008

Individual Project - Brainstorming and Decisions

With the start of our new individual project, it was decided that we should make a short documentary.
The first hurdle in this was deciding what sort of documentary to make and what I should be basing it on. During my brainstorming I decided to base it on something to do with where I lived (Bath) and maybe show a bit of the culture and history of bath.
Eventually I came to the decision to base it on the Roman Baths, as it what comes first to mind when you think of Bath, in my opinion anyway. What I had to do next is phone up the baths and let them know I would be filming, and what would be allowed. They said I could not use big cameras or a tripod as they would get in the way, they also said that they would provide me with a guide that I could film to talk about some of the various facts around the baths.

No comments: