Saturday 7 June 2008

End Result of my Documentary

With the completion of my documentary I was very happy with the end result, although there was one or two different problems I encountered.
One of the first problems I had is while filming, due to the fact that I was not allowed to be using a tripod within the Baths as I may be getting in peoples way. This lead to a few shaky shots but as a whole my hand was pretty steady with the camera.
This was the same with some of the sound because I could not use a boom microphone, so I had to use the cameras onboard mic. I feel that this ruined some of my bestshots because of various background noise happening around me.
While I was editing it took me hours to try and find the right place for various clips, but then I found that as soon as I added my music track (Zero 7) the whole piece came to life and within minutes I had my rough cut.

No comments: